Wheelchair Lift to donate

Hello members:

I am moving from Buffalo to a place called Smith River Ca., where I will catch a lot of salmon.        

I have read of your plans to build a dockside wheelchair lift to help DAV's to fish. I have what is classified as a porch chair lift, an outside wheelchair lift that should fit your needs. I would like to donate it to the cause. It must be picked up from my property in a relatively short time span. Can anyone of you members please have an administrator contact me regarding this. My home/cell # is(716)259-9160. 

Thank you

Sitting by phone

JRA

I sent you a PM but just noticed you only have one post so I don't think you'll see it until you make 5 posts (or something like that). Anyway if nobody contacts you or if they don't need what you have I have a friend who is wheel chair bound that may be able to use what your offering. I'm not familier with the device you have so I can't say for sure. We could figure that out if it comes to it. Again only if the people you initially offered this up to decide they can't use it. They would obviously be using it for many people where my buddy is the only one I'm aware of that would use it to help him fish. I usually get up once a weekend to get him out. Anything to make it easier would be great (we aren't getting any younger). You can see our fishing adventures at NHanglers.com. Look in the gallery/open water/local fishing.

Anyway let me know if you don't hear from anyone.

Very generous offer,

Mark

AKA Spike

Edited by CaptSpike

Funded by individuals that donated time and money, still need to come up with 500.00 to finish the kayak lift, this was placed at Meyers park in Lansing ( Cayuga lake ) town owns and runs the park so state or federal was not involved . Tried to get some help from the conservation stamp fund, witch there web site states is for disabled projects, but they never responded until it was installed. Yea, I'm kinda bitter that they were so late but that falls right in line with anything the government is involved with! Good luck with your project if you decide to take it on.