Message to all Buffalonians

It all depends where you live in relation to the snow bands.  I had blue sky and a half inch of snow.  My office in Lancaster is buried so no work today and tomorrow.  Not going hunting .......too cold.

Edited by Gill-T

My office was closed yesterday and today. I got lucky on this one, despite living in what's known as Ski Country, the main lake effect band was north of us. I got maybe 8-10" total yesterday, which compacted to about 6" this morning. I ran the snowblower today just to clean up the driveway.

post-139512-1416431366918_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Tim Bromund

It all depends where you live in relation to the snow bands.  I had blue sky and a half inch of snow.  My office in Lancaster is buried so no work today and tomorrow.  Not going hunting .......too cold.

you have the best conditions... goto the softwoods thats where ALL the deer are... they would not survive in the hardwoods.

Edited by FishTherapy

Saw that from the buoy data last night, around 1 a.m. I believe. Man those things must have been ugly looking....part of me wants to know what they must look like in person. The wiser, more responsible part of me is thankful that I didn't have to

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app