Good to see you're having fun in snow, thought you'd be out fishing with Chad, he was out yesterday with 35 mph winds and 4 foot of snow in the forecast in Clayton.  He's plowing the river for skis. (musky humor) Back out this morning with better forecast.  Keep that boat ready for the thaw this weekend you can dock it to that fence in your front yard.  

post-153876-14166940839519_thumb.jpg this shovel had been with me since 2006. It passed on today in the line of duty, while clearing one of many neighbors driveways it had been called upon to assist with in the previous days. Farewell old friend, your service and sacrifice were not in vein and will not be forgotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Is the snow still available? I might be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobi

I cannot believe how quickly it is melting!  If it wasn't for the huge snow banks from the plows, nobody would ever guess we had all this snow fall on us last week.  

I have not heard of any major flooding issues yet, but today is the day that they are closely watching.  Also, roofs that were not cleaned off are still a big concern.  Some schools have closed through Dec 1 just to guarantee that the schools are safe and structure-ly sound.

• 3 weeks later...