2015 Niagara pro am

• 4 months later...

Site works great on my end. Looks like the 2 Niagara Pro-Ams (back to back weekends) will be held out of Olcott -1 st event... AND..... Wilson Harbor- BootLeggers Cove Marina - 2 nd event this year. Wilson Harbor will become "the destination port" on Lake Ontario with 2 GREAT Marina/Restaurant/dock Etc. now, And with OVER $105,000 thousand CASH +++ $10,000 in merchandise for just fishing 2 back to back weekends is totally unheard of in ANY Great Lakes tournaments this year. SHhhhhhhhh Don't tell the Michigan or Canadian tournament teams this..........

Jerry

REBEL CHARTERS

Edited by RUNNIN REBEL

Hey Brian, The Pro-Am website is one that we inherited. It's not our original design and was based on older code. We simply do the hosting today for them.

I'm still able to view the website on my phone see attached picture. I'll look into what might be causing others to have mobile issues.

post-139486-14292889331806_thumb.jpg

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Sent from Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Update, I can see it on my work phone which is an iphone.  I still cant see it on a droid or windows explorer on my computer.  I tried to go to the register section on the iphone and it sent me to lodging in the Niagara county website.  thanks for looking into it Chad!

• 3 weeks later...