down east boat

nhbait

i dont know anyone that owns one,but i did look them over on their web site.they some what resemble a steiger or parker.looks like a simple no bells and whistles fishing boat.simple is good!!!!nice wide gunwhales for mounting riggers.big open cockpit for fighting fish.the model i looked at didnt have a closed in pilot house,which is nice to have out there,but im sure you could have drop curtains installed.looks like it would make a good lake o boat.

I am looking  to re boat and have been looking  on line  around lake  Ontario  for a slightly used or new boat  rigged for  fishing the big O  and I don't see much out there  unless  I want     a   eighties or early  90s boat. Are there any  good marinas  out there  that have a good selection of quality  boats for sale?

i dont know of any,other than where im at,which is mikes marina in mexico who does have used boats for sale.not sure if he has any for what you are looking for,but you can go on his website and check them out.also,salmon country marina,which is in the little salmon,but idont know if they even have a website.i know there some big marinas further west,but dont know their names.did you try craigslist or boat trader.com?

I have looked at Mikes on line and many places I am looking at Northcoast, Easterns that are downeast boats around here. I am surprised that I don't see much for sale on and around the big lake and the finger lakes region.