LOTSA Salmon School/Expo Hotel Info

If you’ve registered already, thank you.  If you haven’t yet registered for this year’s class but are considering it or planning on it, you might find this information useful from the Niagara Falls Event and Conference Center:

I just found out that the Quality Hotel & Suites is offering rooms starting at $67 per night. It is right next to the Conference Center and will be the Hotel of choice for the show. We are not sure how long that rate will hold so the sooner you book, the better. Our new web site should be available by 12/8 and will contain other Hotel and rate options but this is the lowest rate that we have seen. We actually heard that one of our attendees got it for $60 thru Hotels.com so you might try that first.  They are located at:

240 First Street

Niagara Falls, NY 14303

Toll Free: 1-877-282-1212

You will see more communication coming from the Conference Center as we get closer to the show but I wanted to get this out to you immediately to save you some money before they change it. 

Tim

I got a rate of $67 a night as well. Great price in a perfect location.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hey Paul,

I just booked at the same hotel.  I'll bring a loaf of Libby's homemade banana bread for snacks.  I know you wouldn't let me bring it on the boat.

Jim  :lol:

Reminder to all who book through hotels.com. They will charge your CC for the full amount of the hotel room plus taxes and fees (if any) at the time of booking so make sure you print out your booking dates and paid in full receipt.This is contrary to booking through the hotel which will have a slightly higher rate but won't charge your CC for the full amount at the time of booking.

Edited by MikeyP