Venison products

bluewater1861

I like to make my own sausage, Canadian bacon and slim jims. Not hard to do if you have a smoker. Just time casings and spices. I made 5 lbs of summer sausage and stuffed the casings by hand. Many good recipes on the Internet for pepperoni, and snack sticks. Jerky shooters are great for slim jims with the round nozzle.

Time consuming for some things but I like being able to adjust the intended outcome to taste and have it just right.

Cent frum my notso smart fone

www.sausagemaker.com

There is one in Buffalo and one in Horseheads.  If you have the time and like to have it (meat) be your own I recommend this place.  It is all high quality stuff.  All size operations as well.  Replaced some of my butchering tools.  Every time I cut myself I am reminded how well the knives hold their edge.  They have everything (as far as I know).

Edited by BSmaster

For those of you returning to Bath packing, I heard they are closed.  My brother has been going somewhere in Dundee area. I have been going to Wilson's for the past few years.  I think Bath packing's flavor was better but Wilsons customer service made up for it.  Never been anywhere else. 

Iv been making ny own salami and sausage for years. Its cheaper and is vèry easy to do. Along with that guys grind up some venison and mix a little sausage some bacon and high temp cheese from Len and u can enjoy a unbelievable burger. Any questions pm me

Winner of so many State and National awards for his summer sausage, balogna, jerky, kielbasa, hot sticks, pepperoni, etc, etc,  his walls cannot contain them all anymore..........The Farmers Place, South Edmonston, NY.

607-847-8234.

They average about 1000 deer processed a year.

Can one assume at all the places mentioned in this thread that the deer you pick up is the deer you dropped off? It hasn't always been the case. I know for me, that knowing I'm eating the deer I dropped off takes precedence over many other criteria.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Got a chance to try most of the choices from Grizzly's in Hunt last year and although the breakfast sausage wasn't my preference, everything was perfectly packaged and REALLY good.  He also does a venison liverwurst (if you bring him the liver) that's amazing!