Monster

Dylan585

I just looked up the address and it was in spencerport off of ridge road west... Sorry, once I get to the west side I don't really know where I am lol

Edited by Dylan585

I was just trying to share a deer that somebody shot. I guess I'll know better from now on. I'll make sure I put a gps with coordinates in it and make sure to put a picture that shows the exact time and date. Why didn't I realize to do that before?

I was with that guy when he shot that deer. There was snow on the ground when it was shot in the morning that pic. was taken at the end of the day. Why would that matter.Also it was not shot on a country club it was shot on privte land. The deer was shot sat. not thanksgiving day.

Edited by rod hog

Not what I was trying to say at all. It's just everyone knows the this deer was shot here stories. The facts that Dave has provided proves my point on when and where it was killed is all I was trying to say. Definitely not trying to call anyone out for any reason what so ever, as that's not who I am.

Edited by JakeyBaby

I was with that guy when he shot that deer. There was snow on the ground when it was shot in the morning that pic. was taken at the end of the day. Why would that matter.Also it was not shot on a country club it was shot on privte land. The deer was shot sat. not thanksgiving day.

Here's some science to debunk your logic and what it "would matter" - rigor mortis will set in between 2-4 hours after the deer is shot, making the picture of the buck with its front leg flexed like that almost impossible unless the hunter "broke the leg" for the picture. Typically the buck would have had stiff legs for the picture if it was taken later in the day like you indicate.

Just adding a little detective work to the picture......still a very nice deer though.

- Chris

In response to when it was shot that's my bad... My dad got the pic from the land owner, my dad isn't always the best when it's comes to listening, and he told me it was thanksgiving

This is a hard site to post pictures.  Everybody has something technical to say and it feels like you are under cross examination.  Call it the CSI effect.  It is a nice buck.  I would refer to it as a big buck and not a monster buck but it is all relative to what you know.  I would have it mounted if it were mine.  I don't care about the snow or the Country Club where my brother use to work.  It is a nice area.  Congrats to the hunter whatever "in season" day he got it.

Thank you BSmaster. I just meant it to be sharing something which is what I thought this site was about. I didn't talk to the guy that shot it. My dad knows the landowner and got the pic from him. I just wanted to show it cuz I found it interesting. I didn't realize I needed to be perfect. Thanks though