Monster

Dylan585

It is a nice deer for sure. Most of the questioning comes from the fact that people send pictures of deer like this around and the story changes depending on the person that gets the picture. I'm sure everyone remembers the picture of the huge buck that got hit in Beckett Mass a few years ago that went around and all the sudden it was hit in Ontario Center, Marion, Steuben County, Indian Lake and about any other town in the northeast you can think of.

Yea I understand that pelthunter, I saw this deer with my own eyes before the season I've also seen a large one in years past in the same area. I don't care if someone doesn't believe it I just don't like people biting my head off over somthing I just wanted to share

A guy shares a pic if a good buck and is crucified for it. You guys are a tough crowd. Dylan thanks for sharing I am one who appreciates viewing a good buck. I don't care where it was shot it's dead now and I can't go after it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

to momay 4000... the deer was shot late morning, the picture was taken about 430pm. You can still bend the legs. I'm sure  you know more than me. I took the picture,and I was with him from when it was shot and dragging it out, haning it and cutting the deer up. Duckman1 that is the only buck he shot I dont know why his face is blacked out.And to matt (jakey baby)my first post was not aimed at you.The guy shot a nice deer can't people just say nice deer and leave it at that! and keep there comments to themselves. why does everyone have to pickapart everything.

near the river up the hill in the woods....saw one like it a few days ago i give them 4 or 5 days after a encounter to settle down..maybe wed i will give it another hunt..them big boys wont take 1 oz of pressure to become nocternal and sit in a blowdown all day.toss in a little luck and its mine ..............ok a lot

Eatsleeptrout, is that what this post is about? I don't think so. In fact I know so. I don't even want to bother because if it's not you are going to crucify me so why bother? So please... Stop spamming this post about something else and have a great day

Ray, don't throw yer popcorn yet! Good luck on yer hunt fer the woods buck up the hill down the river! Only OMGANOTHERSHORTFATBALDONE has Indian skills like recycled pee and entity sensing body hairs and can taste week old mature buck poo and track him to his favorite munching grounds. I know you can do it!

Oh nice deer! Now if I can just photo shop my puss in there..... it's MINE!...The puss, not the buck...:D

Cent frum my notso smart fone