Monster

Dylan585

Dylan...read this...it's before "your time"...on the forum. Should help ok?

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/index.php?/topic/7915-me-first-bear.....experance-(not-bare)

short story or the whole thing///Many moons ago there was born a great hunter- gatherer,the natives called him omganothershortfatbaldone. or bald-e short for Bald Eagle or,ray as many here know him.he weaned himself from his mother on his own at the young age of 16 .shortly after that he started to persue the beast of the wild,such as rabbits, grouse and mice.then one day while sneaking through the underware er um brush he was mounted by a great buck, that broke his sperit and many other things .upon returning to his village he was picked on and called the amounted one.this made him angry and from that day on he vowed to shoot a buck a year for the rest of his life.one warm day he was hunting in his fishing suit(buffy) and was mistaken by a bear for a mate due to his hairy back. the bear had his way with him in the den for the winter and when he escaped his scalp was worn bald and from that day on he vowed to shoot a bear a year for the rest of his life.and so the cycle has started....the end ,,,,or is it the beginning??

Ray's my hero...and he looks up to me.

Unless he's on a ladder...:rolleyes:>_>:D

Cent frum my notso smart fone

Edited by skipper19

That is a NICE NYS Buck... A very minute percentage of hunters see... let alone harvest a buck of that caliber consistently in New York State. Particularly in the northern zone. (I realize that was a southern zone deer) I believe the deer pictured above is an awesome specimen of a NYS whitetail and should not be diminished. We all know that Ohio, Kansas, Idaho, Illinois and a few other states are factories for such deer but this is a fine example of whitetail hunting in NY. Thanks for sharing!! Stay safe in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United