Shark cannonball weights

zipnzim

Whats going on with shark cannonball weights ordered in august and only received part of my order they said powdercoat were rejects would send rest of order later I sent 2 emails and a phone call no response anybody know what is going on with our neighbor to the north???

Had a friend do the same thing last year. Ordered around Sept. and got them in April. Seems like they wait until they have lots of orders then have the weights made and mail them out. They gave him lots of excuses as well and he sent emails all winter long.

Total Chaos

I think they are a small company I called them up last winter and ordered items that they stocked and recived them within a week. I would say they will not screw you but you may have to wait... Hopefully you receive them soon.

I've ordered twice from the company, each order was slow to arrive but hey it's coming from Canada. I need to order a replacement fish from them better get my order in there maybe they'll get around to making a batch!

Awesome weight if you haven't fished 'em yet. Very happy with mine.

They started heavily distributing to many shops in NY figuring it would alleviate the small onsey twosey orders directly from them. Also wouldn't have to maintain significant inventory. It is a small family operation, but the best weights I've ever ran. If you need weights that bad in December, drive up to Fat Nancy's or other shops that are now distributing.

They started heavily distributing to many shops in NY figuring it would alleviate the small onsey twosey orders directly from them. Also wouldn't have to maintain significant inventory. It is a small family operation, but the best weights I've ever ran. If you need weights that bad in December, drive up to Fat Nancy's or other shops that are now distributing.

thats what I say

I received an e mail from shark today production in January I know all about the distributing in the USA I feel that came about because of some interest and dealings I had with Suzanne from SHARK CANNONBALL WEIGHTS once you use there weights that is all you will ever have on your VESSEL

• 1 month later...