starcraft fishmaster 190

BAITNH

FOR SALE 1996  FISHMASTER 190  GREAT CONDITION

>> 115HP  Mercury  with 9.9  4 stroke  kicker electric start separate  controls 

>brand new full  canvas enclosure

>Lowrance Elite 7HD

>Fish Hawk X4D

>Marine Radio

>radio cd player

>2 Cannon Marlin  electric down riggers  plus  two other electric  Cannon riggers

>live well

> 2 vertical 3 rod trees

> Big Jon  Dipsy rod holder

> dual batteries     12  electric box

I dont have any  photos  as of yet as it is shrink  wrapped  for the winter     nice   fishing boat     most of the  stuff on it  was purchased last year  motors run fine  I have had this  boat  a little over a year before  that it sat  for a long time not a lot of hours on it

I am asking   9995.00   because  of ll the new stuff    example   1700.00  for full canvas  600.00  for lowrance     ect  ect

Right now  its shrink wrapped and i dont want  to unwrap it . Im looking for  some old photos I should have soon.

KJ  I bought a Northcoast 23 hardtop   hand made in Bristol RI  another great down east boat, and got a deal  that I could not refuse  they want to get into  the Great Lakes fishing boat business, 

They make  Hunt yachts there and Hincklys that are very high end boats Hunt is the guy who started Boston Whaler.  They are also  are making a 27 footer  that  will be ready for the Boston Boat Show. It is a very  high quality hull with only  the best accessories used.  I urge anyone  who is looking for  a new  boat  to check them out, and they will make the boats  right to your needs,

A down east boat like Sisu, and Eastern that are made  for  the northeast Atlantic  that make  a excellent Great Lakes boat  asim sure you can  attest to with your Eastern.  check them out at  www.northcoastboats.com   and also  go  on the   Hunt  and Hinckley  sites  to get a idea  of the  top end boats they make there you will be impressed at the workmanship  and price, I know  I was. 

• 3 months later...