December St Larry pig

We've weighed 20+ big fish in the net up to 56 inches in the last 4 years. It's very hard to tell without actually putting them on the scale. 2 fish can have identical measurements but 1 big meal can make a 5-10 lb difference. My guess would be 38-43lbs. Anything over 40 is an absolute bohemoth but that fish looks thick head to tail. Without putting it on a scale its impossible, I could be way off. I will say we've weighed fish that were longer and looked bigger than this one that just cracked 40.

We didn't weigh the fish. It had a girth of 25.5 inches. We haven't girthed to many fish so we might have not done it right we tired to take it at her fattest point. The fish was thick from the head to tail.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I would have guessed 25. It's a pig for sure, thick head to tail. We weighed a 52x25 larry fish with that build at 40lbs even to give you an example. But your fish could honestly be a few pounds either way. It's just not easy to estimate with those fish. Any musky that approaches that 40lb range is an absolute beast. Awesome fish, congrats.