Lake Ontario UNTIED or Real House Wife's?

JakeyBaby

Isn't that why you are down there Ray? Diver down!  You all suck!  The difference between men and women is men can bust each others balls and not take offence.  Start acting like men.....men.

My wife watches those damn shows and I can't stand them! All they do is pretend to fight and argue with each other. It is the worst TV that could possibly be watched! And Ray you can call me whatever you want as long as I am Key West!

Edited by JakeyBaby

my wife just said you guys are too tuff for me.so you can kiss my ...balls of folly fa  lalalala lala la la...sometimes the christmas spirit gets the best of me ,and if ya wanna kick my :mooning: you know where i will be for the next 4 months..607 769 7947...my flip phone dont work underwater ..so check site 250 on ohio key...weather and wife permitting lobster or fish are always to be had..

Ray said mangina!!! 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobi

I hear you get one of those when winter is too cold for you and you go south! Edited by GAMBLER

yup i tuck my backhair in my wetsuit,,and dont come out of the water for 3 months...,put away every penny you can and yes It is something to look forward to.........  

https://i.ytimg.com/vi_webp/JcsEVNpz-oM/mqdefault.webp 

https://i.ytimg.com/vi_webp/U6f7-ppRx-w/mqdefault.webp

https://i.ytimg.com/vi_webp/jiXbBcjMDtc/mqdefault.webp

Awesome videos! We had to use pole spears in the Bahamas, but man those reefs...sometimes I felt like we "needed a bigger boat", sometimes bigger underwear, you know? Turn around and there's a blacktip getting aggressive or a 50 lb cuda staring at you like you're a bug he'd like to squish. The reefs on the Abaco Cays is only ~20 ft deep, so you'd get a good long look once you went down.

And back to the thread, sometimes it's hard to stay frosty when you feel attacked. Righteous indignation is about the most powerful emotion around. Makes you write some stupid stuff, me included on occasion, hopefully not too often. All in all, this is one of the better sites though.

these vids were in 12 ft or less.ill be back at in in a week .yes eye to eye with a 5 ft cuda that is trying to steal yer fish will get yer attention ..1 dive last year in 12 ft channel had hundreds of fish all of a sudden every fish disapeared ,i droped to the bottom and looked around but never saw what scared then all  ,within 30 sec they were back...might be a good thing not to know what emptied the area...guess ill have to start a Rays under wear    er um underwater adventure topic this winter.....gotta keep my mangina warm