Wanted CANNON DOWNRIGGER BOOMS

The holes in the body of a Mag 5 ST or Mag 10 STX will take the conduit or fencing pipe.  The pulley end tube (inner tube) on a current telescoping boom on a mag 10 STX is smaller than the pipe and needs a bushing over the pulley housing stud to fit tightly into the conduit or pipe.  On a Mag 5 ST which is the same as the Mag 10 STX except for no telescoping boom or swivel base, the pulley assembly comes with a plastic bushing to increase the stud size to fit into the 1 5/16 od tubing.  If you bought the Mag 10's new, the bushing may have been included in the parts bag even though it is not used and if you saved it you are in business.

tile man.....i had the same problem.....i extended the booms all the way out.....drilled a 3/16s hole in each sleeve,then screwed a stainless steel self taping screw into each sleeve....never had another problem....it will cost you .31 cents for the screws.....

tile man.....i had the same problem.....i extended the booms all the way out.....drilled a 3/16s hole in each sleeve,then screwed a stainless steel self taping screw into each sleeve....never had another problem....it will cost you .31 cents for the screws.....

This is what I did

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app