Chazy Lake

salmonkiller

My buddies and I are taking our annual trip and have decided to try Chazy Lake and surrounding area. Just wondering if there are any good bait shops up that way that way. Will take any advice for Chazy/ Chateaugay lakes or even Champlain. Gonna try for some perch/lakers/wwolves. Got a spot to get on at Chazy. Any good, safe spots to get on Chat? Thanks for any help. 

Also, any suggestions on jiggin lakers, I have the general idea just curious on line size and rod length preferred?

Thanks again any help is appreciated

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late update. Well we tried to fish Chazy for 2 days and were served a large piece of humble pie. Managed one Laker  26" and a few perch, did get a bunch of smelt though. Beautiful place tough fishing. Hit Champlain and Chateagay Lakes, did ok on perch and a few toothy critters but nothing to write home about, but good adventure and got to explore some more bodies of water... Thank god for good friends and cold beverages...

Tight lines...

My buddies and I are taking our annual trip and have decided to try Chazy Lake and surrounding area. Just wondering if there are any good bait shops up that way that way. Will take any advice for Chazy/ Chateaugay lakes or even Champlain. Gonna try for some perch/lakers/wwolves. Got a spot to get on at Chazy. Any good, safe spots to get on Chat? Thanks for any help. 

there is a bait shop in chazy a freind just advise me . he thinks its l&m bait shop.

Also, any suggestions on jiggin lakers, I have the general idea just curious on line size and rod length preferred?

Thanks again any help is appreciated