Merry Christmas!

Frogger

This is certainly a time of year to stop and "smell the roses"  and to celebrate and appreciate good health and happiness.  I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all of my fellow LOU contributors and "lurkers" alike :)  The LOU "family" is a pretty special bunch indeed. Merry Christmas and may all of you have a wonderful New Year and tight lines during the upcoming fishing season. :yes:

Merry Christmas to all especially my son that just graduated boot camp at fort benning Ga. He is currently in Oregon, soon to be in Pensacola Fl. he just got a sign on name for LOU. Very proud of you bud!

post-150622-14194369897415_thumb.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New Year. To all the LOU, members and non-members! Let's all take the time to remember those who are no longer with us, and cherish the time we have with family.

Hope Santa is up on all the new fishing tech. LOL.

PAP.

Thanks Capt Vince, I am very proud of him! Frogger, Sand Hill has certainly seen a lot of boys turned into men! I truly have a much deeper pride for our military. My heart goes out to any families away from their soldiers this holiday season. Merry Christmas brothers!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes yes....Ho Ho.....yawn....Santa's gettin' tired now. Get that stuff under the trees and hit back to the sack soon. Merry Christmas to all the LOU ers and to everyone. To all, even if, for whatever reasons, they cannot directly at the present time indulge and enjoy it.....Merry Christmas!!!!   :nod: