Hohoho

What did everyone get this Christmas? I really made out very well, wife gave me Florida Keys Fishing Trip for late March for two weeks.My brother gave me airline tickets to Seattle for September and 4 weeks of Salmon fishing.Plus I leave for Guyana South America for 6 weeks the middle of January.I have the best wife in the world!

What did everyone get this Christmas? I really made out very well, wife gave me Florida Keys Fishing Trip for late March for two weeks.My brother gave me airline tickets to Seattle for September and 4 weeks of Salmon fishing.Plus I leave for Guyana South America for 6 weeks the middle of January.I have the best wife in the world!

lol! I got a pocket hose and a little rapala with a bills logo on it. Probly get picked off by a bass!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Well I did ok....but got some funky news when texting holiday greetings to old friends. Their house burned to the ground Christmas morning. They got out ok with their twin grown sons. But house and home of 20+ years a total loss, including vehicles. They'll be alright after lots of settling down. They narrowly missed it all (lives). Really puts things into perspectives.....