Underwater Camera suggestions

BigmouthBass

I had an aqua view for a long time. It got the job done. Then i upgraded to a marcum because i wanted color. The marcum has a great picture as long as there is a good cloud cover. Any sun at all and you'll see NOTHING. I bought a sunscreen from them but it's a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I am looking to purchase an underwater camera to take out ice fishing this winter. Any suggestions, things to avoid, things to look for?

Have a Aqua view never used , you can have it for 100. 100 ft cable black and white never used

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I am looking to purchase an underwater camera to take out ice fishing this winter. Any suggestions, things to avoid, things to look for?

you can borrow my marcum if you want and see if you like it. I don't need it until may. I don't know where you are. You can pick mine up in newark if interested. Pm me or text to 315 879 8787

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thank you all for the information.  I've been sick in bed with the flu all week...just getting around to responding.  'Old Man',  that's a generous offer, I may take you up on that.  I live in Macedon.  Not sure if getting out to Bass Pro Shops is in my cards this weekend.  Need to get healthy for first ice!!!