LOTSA Salmon School Deadline Approaching

The LOTSA Salmon School scheduled for Saturday January 24th is less than 4 weeks away. In Captains Paul Czarnecki, Greg Gehrig and Mark McClutchey we have the most powerful set of instructors to ever teach this annual event. They are constructing this class to be a “Hard Core†Salmon class targeted toward providing the “Experienced Weekend Warrior†with additional thought processes and skills to improve their Salmon catch in the limited time they have on the water. 

For those that haven’t signed up yet, the deadline to submit the topics that you want to make sure are covered in the Class is Sunday January 4th with the final cut off for signups set for Thursday January 15th unless we sell out earlier. Signups are progressing at around the same pace as we have experienced in the past with a large surge of signups normally occurring right after the Holidays.  If you have enjoyed the Class in the past, don’t miss out on this one as it promises to be the best one yet.

Still have serious issues at our web hosting company.

Since I don't know how long it's going to take my hosting company to fix the issue, I have set up an email address for people to send their registration information to.  If we get back online I'll let everyone know so that they can register and make the payment through paypal.  If not I'll have to collect from them at the door (I'd rather not have to do that).

As of right now  there are still quite a few of spots left.

Send your registration info, basically, Name, Address Phone No, email address and if you have any specific topics you'd like them to cover, we will be taking those suggestions until the 8th.  Up to 3 topics per registrant.

Thanks, the email address to send your info to is [email protected]

Due to these complications, we will extend the closing date for registrations until January 18. 

Tim

Tim,

Looking forward to the LOTSA Salmon School, it should be great.

Last year, there were several informational sessions in the evenings sponsored by the Niagra Show.  These were very

good and seemed to be well attended.  So far, on the website, no seminars are shown after 5pm.  Do you know if anything

is scheduled for the evenings?

Tim,

Looking forward to the LOTSA Salmon School, it should be great.

Last year, there were several informational sessions in the evenings sponsored by the Niagra Show.  These were very

good and seemed to be well attended.  So far, on the website, no seminars are shown after 5pm.  Do you know if anything

is scheduled for the evenings?

Hows this???

http://niagarafishingexpo.com/trout-salmon-lake-series/

It doesn't look like they have any seminars scheduled after 5:30 any of the 3 days of the show. Not sure why that is.

By the way, we are closing registrations for the Salmon School as of 1-18, since we need hard numbers for the event center, Paul, Greg and Mark need to know how many goodie bags etc.

www.lotsa1.org/index2.htm  to register.

Tim

Does my registration for Saturday s school get me into Fri seminars or do I have to pay a separate admission fee to get in on Fri and if so how much

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Does my registration for Saturday s school get me into Fri seminars or do I have to pay a separate admission fee to get in on Fri and if so how much

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The Saturday Salmon School Registration gets you in the door Saturday and Sunday.  I'm afraid you're on your own for Friday.

It doesn't look like they have any seminars scheduled after 5:30 any of the 3 days of the show. Not sure why that is.

By the way, we are closing registrations for the Salmon School as of 1-18, since we need hard numbers for the event center, Paul, Greg and Mark need to know how many goodie bags etc.

www.lotsa1.org/index2.htm  to register.

Tim

The reason that no seminars start after 5:30 is because the show closes at 8:00, so with the 5:30 seminars letting out around 7:00, there isn't any time to set up and host another round of seminars that evening.