Wanted Looking for a used boat

I am interested in purchasing a Trophy walk around or similar fiberglass boat. Late 90's-2000's, 19-23ft, well maintained/clean, inboard or outboard. I understand its winter but would like to have something before spring rolls around. Send me a PM or text info to 724-331-2177.

Thanks!

The layout, glass thickness and hardtop on the late 80s-early 90s models (mine is a 2160) are hard to beat and prices are great even with a recent re-power. Take a look at 'em too. If you have any Trophy questions I've been upgrading my battle wagon for seven years now so know a thing or two about the hull.

Take a look  at Northcoast boats   23 Hard top  great down east boat . There  are a couple used ones  out there the Factory is in Bristol RI they stand behind their  boats. its  worth  a day trip there to see  how  top quality boats are made  Its not a mass produced  boat.

• 4 weeks later...

I am interested in purchasing a well maintained great lakes fishing boat. Late 90's-2000's, 19-23ft, well maintained/clean, inboard or outboard. Max $ is $15k. I understand its winter but would like to have something before spring rolls around. Send me a PM or text info to 724-331-2177.

Thanks!

A little bigger and a few years older, but one of the nicer trolling platforms out there that's in your price range.

http://boats.iboats.com/1987-rampage-24-kewaunee-wi/1540538.html

I have this exact boat but with a hard top, just bought it last season.Can't beat the layout and what water it can handle in that size! A ton of room for a 24'

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 90 Grady White Overnighter 20' with tons of work done to it last summer.  It also is set up for trolling with 4 Penn electric downriggers and a Simrad NSS 7 with a thru hull transducer.  I got a new job and my brother had a baby, so we have no time.  It's a very low hour boat and originally an Ontario boat.   Let me know if you would be interested.  970-519-1447