Lakers

Nice going Jared :yes: . Good to see at least someone has good ice to work with at this point.....still a question mark around here whether it will get there.

I'm hoping....its cold enough but the wind is brutal and is damaging whatever has been setting up....all my stuff is ready though :)

:lol:  most of mine was too. I'm already set for the National Lake Trout Derby next May already too :)

i hear that except i never feel i'm set for the derby i try to bring a new technique to the tournament every year and i spend all winter thinking about it

I had three pages of double sided notes to myself of things to try last year and when I got out there went cold turkey because of changing conditions :lol:

Looks like Jared is off to a great start on the ice fishing season....so hurry up ice! (around here)

Edited by Sk8man

• 3 weeks later...

Not a bad weekend over all. 6/11 on lakers and 63 smelt total over two separate days of fishing. Biggest laker was 31" and smallest was 20". Smelt were above average for size and numbers were impressive. Also lost an atlantic or a rainbow. Be at it again this weekend. Good luck all!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United