custom down riggers weights

I bought three of these last week. They are almost too nice to put in the water! The quality is outstanding and bikinibottom is a great guy to deal with! Thanks again!

Nate

Edited by bondo478

Get your orders in, I'm going to be shutting down to get the boat ready for the season. I have about fifty weights ready to go,but I won't be able to paint with the boat in the shop. If you're going to the flee market next week,see you there. Thanks again to everyone!

Anyone who is on the fence about getting Rich's weights I saw them at the Watkins show today and he has some really nice ones left and once fishing starts he becomes a fisherman rather than a weight guy so get them while you can :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

Point breeze is a long way from Watertown. I can ship them to you USPS priority for $25.30 but that doesn't include the box. I'll be going back and forth if you want to drive to point breeze,we can do that. The weights can be done this week. Let me know what colors you're interested in and how you want me to get them to you. Give me a call 607 346 4782 Rich

Bikini- I want four downrigger balls with boxes for both sets. I want the first picture and the 4th picture. Let me know the total price for them along with the shipping. I look forward to hearing from you. James  ph. 315-408-8246

Give me a call 607-346-4782

Rich, that was me that just ordered the two 12 lb black weights. we were texting back and forth! thanks, cant wait to get them hopefully next Wednesday!