Naples Florida Charter Recommendation

If you want to catch big fish you need to book a full day trip to be able to get out far enough. The gulf is be very shallow. 14 miles out is only 35 to 40 ft deep,and you will essentially only be into snapper and grouper. Ask your charter what is possible to catch and what he recommends to get a sense of what size of fish you're going to get into.

trust pure vida is an a grade charter i am from webster ny fish lake o in the spring and summer in the winter i run on a charter in clear water pure vida is good and very affordable and they go for cobia dolphin sharks grouper you name it

Edited by salmon slapper

2 beauties right there  ,,nice fish too!   if ya dont have a tarpon permit ya need to keep the tail in the water even for a quick pic..this cold front has even dropped the temp to 60 in the keys.....might have to fire up the furnace.....

What !! even with that fur coat you grow !! :o  :hi:

• 1 month later...

Went with Tony Fontana today, got blown off the golf and fished backwater. Caught a mix of snapper, jacks, lady fish, Sheepshead and finished with a nice snook. Thanks for the recommendations had a great time Here is a few pictures. We sure picked a good week to get away. post-153876-14241387484743_thumb.jpgpost-153876-14241387753443_thumb.jpgpost-153876-14241387887693_thumb.jpgpost-153876-14241388051289_thumb.jpgpost-153876-14241388196936_thumb.jpgpost-153876-14241388338838_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Some of those spots look very familiar to me . We fish a lot from the pass inland about 1/2 mile or so till you hit the intersection of where you head south to Marco on the inland canal. Glad you had a good time. I like to fish the rocks on the south side of the outlet and drift w/ the current, but if its windy , no way. We like to use white bucktails w/ shrimp.

Did you see the Bald Eagle in the tree by the Outlet ? And did the dolphins come begging for your catch?

Edited by Has Been