Fish hawk secondary

Hey guys. Is there an option to have two fish hawk displays. Linked to one probe? I am switching from subtroll to hawk and really want two displays. One at the helm and one at the back of the boat.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nick - that would be pretty cool.  It should be as simple as providing you with a Y-cable that splits out the Probe's data cable.  Hopefully they don't have narrow impedance expectations on those lines at the display - otherwise the displays could act funky.  Let me know if they're able to provide you with the right harnesses.

Nick,

You could also just get the new unit and it is blue toothed to your phone, along with storing crucial info. Just a thought, keep us posted.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nick the Marketplace "flea" is the Sunday Jan 25th and it will run side by side with the main show which is in same bldg Jan 23--25. More and more of the manufacturers are exhibiting in the main show and the marketplace. I know Dreamweaver and Fish Hawk will be there. All the info should be on the LOTSA website and I would think setting up a new rig it would be worth the ride for you. Its in NF NY.

• 2 weeks later...

Big negative. I spoke with fish hawk rep today. Only two options. Purchase another hawk unit and run one probe for both data screens or purchase a WiFi unit and mount the iPad up front. I guess I'll pass for now.

Nick

Don't want anyone thinking im talking down on him. Im still running my new hawk. I can't wait. Just wanted to see it looking both ways. Can't wait. He also seemed like a great guy.

Nick