New addition to my fishing crew

Chas0218

My wife and I are happy to announce our new addition to my fishing and hunting crew. He weighed in at 8lbs. 15oz. And 21.5" long, he's a keeper. Gage

post-149865-1421192879701_thumb.jpg

post-149865-14211928976648_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chas0218

congrats, another future sportsman to keep our traditions alive! Next year I will be taking my son up for the walleye opener for the first time. Family rules are you gota be 5. And he will be playing hooky at school and spending Monday on the water with dad! Cant wait!!!!!

Edited by bettieanne

congrats, another future sportsman to keep our traditions alive! Next year I will be taking my son up for the walleye opener for the first time. Family rules are you gota be 5. And he will be playing hooky at school and spending Monday on the water with dad! Cant wait!!!!!

Can't wait for that! For now I'll enjoy him the size he is, everyone had been telling me they grow up before I know it.

Nice catch you two! He looks calm there, did he put up a good fight? :lol:...congratulations!

Like you wouldn't believe, he managed to get stick at the pelvic bone and had to be forceped out. That was after 3 hours in of hard pushing, and birthing contractions for 36 hours.

Thanks everyone! Quite a surreal feeling.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Chas0218