1995 Baha 251 Fisherman

Laker Fisher

Price depends on with all the gear or just the boat!! It has hydraulic steering. I/O drive, gets wrapped every winter. Spent money on good electronics has HDS 10 fish finder and Fish hawk X4 speed and ball temp. I have Cannon down riggers. I think I have 2 extra in case one fails while fishing. Asking 16,000 for bare boat and 20,000 for everything. Dipsy polls too. Down rigger rods are ugly sticks w/ top of the line shimano reels. Spoon boxes with plenty of spoons. Also has plug in for battery tender if parking in a slip you wont ever have to worry about dead batteries. Call Patrick 570-867-0357. Trailer included dual axle. With everything included all you literally need is gas and your fishing!!

Edited by Laker Fisher

Wasn't planning on selling. It's wrapped up for the winter. I can tell you cleans up great and fishes awesome. If someone buys it and are not happy I would definitely buy it back. Also ignition is upgraded to electronic ignition. Starts first crank always. My cousin fishes up on Ontario and had problems when he told me he was upgrading his I did mine just for preventative maintenance. I have only fished finger lakes with it and its plenty of boat for that.

• 4 weeks later...

These are nice boats. I have the same one except with a inboard. Just curious what do you get for speed out of the I/o? Mine cruises around 23mph but can push it near 30 wide open. Also considering selling mine only because I would like something a little smaller that I could fish by myself. Seems like it gets harder n harder to find people to go fishing. Best of luck with the sale! 

Yes the boat is still for sale. Located in Bradford county, PA. About an 1 hour and 15 minutes south of Watkins Glenn, NY. Honestly haven't tried seeing how fast it went since i got it a couple years ago around 25 mph i believe. I only fished Seneca and Cayuga Lakes and we come out of boat launches and literally are dropping lines down within a few hundred yards. 99% of the time is at an idle just no need to go tracking around like at the big pond. I just had my first kid Im in no hurry to sell and really dont want too, the only reason Im putting it up for sale is i cant justify it just sitting around for 5 years till my kid can go with me because my wife is a fishing fanatic too. So there's no way im going without her.

• 4 months later...