hi im a newbie to this forum

i live on lake champlain where it is great fishing for multiple species but i am expanding my waters and i am very interested in lake ontario great fisherie. i had the opportunity last april to get on a charter and fish for browns on ontario and it was a success to say the least. planning trips out there this year also . also looking at some frostbiting fishing out there this winter. i just enjoy these forums and like meeting other fisherman and share experiences with them. i fish year round as i am retired so bring it on pics stories or misc. i am all for it and looking forward to seeing all members on the site and looking at different locations in the lake ontario area.

Welcome to the forum.

I have heard that Lake Champlain has some muskies but they are not common enough to successfully target on a regular basis. Can you tell me anything about how common they are, typical size, general areas of the lake they are found and if the populstion is on the rise or decline?

Welcome, aboard I live on Lake Ontario and  yes it is a great fishery  I,am about three miles from Oak Orchard creek  & Point Breeze

welcome aboard frostbite,we have alot in common as i like to meet fellow fisherman and share info also.we fish out of the little salmon in mexico and cover alot of mexico bay and west towards oswego.if you ever need any info on this part of the lake,send me a pm.usually have room on the boat for a fellow lou member!!!!