Conesus Lake Walleyes

Grew up on Silver Lake where you could catch one or two in a night either trolling or casting at the opening. Went to Conesus last year, fished 2 nights without a bite. Ended up towards the South End near the inlet and fish were jumping all over the place. What is jumping early May in that area, and what's the best bet (place/how deep/bait) for some sucess this year with the Walleyes after dark?

By the way, not sure if you like catching bullheads, but early April in the Inlet of Conesus Lake is crazy. Caught 25 of them from aruond 2PM-6:30PM on Chicken Livers.

I fished I-Bay for the first time for opening night. Same deal. Not a bite. But tons of fish jumping and splashing the surface at the south end. But big baitfish. Alewives I think. There were thousands of them...bouncing off the side of the boat and everything. Tough to compete with that. I'm going back to Honeoye this year and pitching Rapalas at the shore in a few choice spots and trolling raps over a few stretches, and jigging a few past proven spots as well. I may not set the lake on fire....but I rarely get skunked opening day there.