Onieda 1/18

MeatHunter737

Went to lewis point all day today and finished a limit of eyes by 3:30. Got a 9" perch and a 19" eye by 8:30, then a nice white around 10am. Had a ton of lookers till 2:30 when a school of small eyes came through and I tossed back at least a half dozen 7" eyes. Then got a 17 and 15" eye back to back. Over all a nice day to be out. Warm temps, not alot of wind...

20150118_071525.jpg

IMG_4157.jpg

20150118_153303.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ice was 10 where I was sitting at lewis. It was 11 today in Cleveland but I got no pics worth taking today bite was slow... One perch out of apps moved 3 times left at 9 and went to big bay to get away from the wind and get a couple sunnies.

Pequod... I didn't measure the white but looking back I should have. That small eye was 15 on the button and in the pic it looks like that white is only an inch shorter.

Lol... thinking back I shoulda snapped a pic of that haul. At the time I had been up all night and when I woke up early afternoon I just wanted to clean up the cooler they were in.

On a side note I made up 60 lbs of venison sausage. 20 hot, 20sweet, 20 breakfast. Can't get enough of that breakfast sausage... may have to make another batch!!

I do up my fish right when I get in no matter how many and how little sleep, but I didn't always get pics and when I did they weren't to good! I get such a high from those walleye that sometimes it takes me a while to get to sleep anyway.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app