Looking for advice on putting a kicker on a 31ft baha

kicknback

Do yourself a favor and get a hydraulic jack plate. I put a t25 on the back of my Aquasport, love the setup. It is a kicker jack made by Bobs jack played out of Florida. Very heavy duty!!!! Let me know if you need any more info.

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Do you have a swim platform or not will determine what type set up or approach would be best for you, and give others ideas for what will work best for you. Good luck on your kicker!!

Good. I'll try to find a photo

If I can I'll post. Get a kicker with its own trim unit. The guys i fish with have a 25 on a 31 foot and a 40 on a 30 foot. They perform great. Both have the same custom bracket. Very very secure. close to the boat. Even have plumbed the steering to kicker in with the rudders hydraulics.

If I can find a shot I will. I have a youtube video that has a shot of the kicker.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The reason I suggest the jack plate, is when it gets rough you can drop it down a touch and never cavitate the kicker. Also works great to change the oil without pulling the boat. I split my platform, and can stand on the back and change the oil. If you look back on here from last spring I believe there is pics of my setup. I have the custom bracket made for our Thompson, but the Jackplate is so much nicer!!!

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app