And So it goes..........

Has Been

Volume is constant

Someone may argue this point as most footballs are elastic. i.e. rubber liner inside a leather "shell" - both of which can stretch. (unless you allow some bricks that were thrown in the playoffs)

:)

This is a farce and I take back everything I said about not defending my home team. 1-The Ravens told the Colts to complain about the footballs because John Harbaugh was mad Tom Brady told him to “learn the rulebook†after whining about our formations. 2-The NFL planned on checking the air pressure of the footballs before the game started. 3-The NFL risked letting the Colts play at a disadvantage in the AFC Title game if they truly thought the Patriots were gaining a competitive advantage because they wanted to trap Belichick. 4. There was only 1 ball that was 2 psi under and that's the ball that was intercepted by Jackson. AKA – The only ball they touched. The rest were 1 PSI underweight which is to be expected. Is it a strange coincidence the 1 ball they had access too was the only one that was 2 PSI’s underweight or was there foul play involved? 5. Former Jets Executive Mike Kensil who was with the Jets when Belichick bolted for the Pats is the current NFL Director of Operations. He has a long open grudge against the Patriots and was on the sidelines for the Indy game. 6.-The NFL leaked false information about this investigation saying all the balls were way underweight to Chris Mortenson and then refused to comment on it any further to put the Pats under a cloud of suspicion.This sets off a week long firestorm of accusations and the leaks continue as we speak. The last 4 times the Pats have played the Colts, they outscored them 189-73...deflated balls, really? Goodell can't find the Rice tape but he can produce a tape of a ball boy going into a bathroom for 90 seconds. They hate us cause they ain't us! GO PATS! I think I'll name my boat the Bella Chick after the greatest coach that ever coached the game.

Edited by Thun

Thun, settle down buddy.  "exhale"  It is ok.  I am a J-E-T-S fan and I laugh about all the hijinx that surrounds them.  The butt fumble will never get old.  Makes me smile just thinking about it.

There is a reason Peyton is making millions more in endorsements than Tom Brady.  Payton is likeable.  There is a reason Belichek is called belicheat.  He is a good coach who uses W-I-T to win games and teams/fans that need excuses find them.  I am looking forward to watching giselle throw a temper tantrum in the vip box at the super bowl.  That is what I am looking forward to most.  After all Tom can't throw the ball and catch it too.  <poke the dragon>

I think this whole scandal is funny as two cannibals eating a clown.  Does anybody really care about the football psi?

Well, at least the good news for Jets fans is Rex has moved on to Buffalo and won't be leaving his starting QB in, in a meaningless pre-season game. The guys a genius! And Brady by the way, has twice settled for less money than he contracted for...for his team. This was a sting from the get go starting with Harbaugh.

Starting to sound more like a sore winner...  If the sports world revolves around Boaston than you shouldn't have to say anything to defend them.  "Title Town" - right?  Win a few super bowls, world series and you go from whiners to mud slingers.  What does Harbaugh have to do with nobody liking the pats outside of New England?

Belli-cheat is a mediocre coach who lucked into a 6th round nobody draft pick that turned out to be a generational first ballot hall of famer.  He was a failure at Cleveland, only had 1 winning season, his first year at NE with Bledsoe at the helm was a stinker as well, then Bledsoe got hurt and the 6th rd guy that was holding his clipboard on the sideline went in in relief and all of a sudden Belli-cheat is a "genius". 

Once Brady retires, he will be a mediocre coach again.  But throughout all of that, the only thing that has been consistent, is that he is a always, ALWAYS, a huge gaping sphincter.

Just an observer to all of this--I'm a Giants fan. Whats being lost in all the drama is the two QBs that will play in this SB are pretty amazing in their own right. Brady is hated because he is so damn good, consistent, and intense despite being slow as molasses. He is definitely a team player, I think he's tucked the ball twice and ran for TDs this post season.He has won throughout his career despite a merry go round of players around him. Off the field, yes he's a primadonna, on the field he's the leader. What many forget is he's a last round draft pick. Russ Wilson of the Hawks is a 4th round pick who can extend plays like no other, and simply manufactures wins. These 2 will be why I will watch. Who and how either of these 2 emerge as Champs is the storyline for me. I truly think which one wins will affect how NFL teams choose their QBs in the future. Old school vs Mobile.

Edited by Capt Vince Pierleoni

$ 500,000 fine for spygate. Evidence destroyed.

The Pats are a good team . Getting  the calls & cheating makes them great.

Watched the Refs pretty much give them 2 games last year .

Also , they lost to  the Bengals last year & never had a penalty called on them. How can that be? There allways seems to be a call that extends a drive at the worst possible time for their opponents . Or a non call that gives them the ball back. Sometimes I feel I'm watching WWF.

I liked the replacement officials. They had no obligation to anyone. Told me son watch & see how fast the popular teams are back on top when the union officials come back. It wasn't long.

Pats are the face & darlings of the NFL.