Lotsa Salmon School

Frogger

Just wanted to thank everyone for a great seminar today, Paul, Greg and Mark along with many others who I know spent a lot of time pulling that together. Very informative, learned lots of new techniques. Thanks for sharing your years of knowledge. Now I really can't wait for spring.....

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

this was a great weekend,mark,greg and paul answered hundreds of questions and offered up great info and advice.these captains are top notch.besides the seminar on saturday,we made a few of the 1 hour seminars on friday which were also great.the lotsa market place today had a ton of stuff for sale with lots of good deals.this was our first time and will be back next year.if anyone thought about going this year and didnt,make sure you make it out next year!!!!

This was my first year also and I'll be back next. What better way to spend a cold winter weekend than with a bunch of fishing nuts talking fishing. Paul did a great job and offered a wealth of knowledge The diverse opinions among the captains was quite interesting. I'll be running more meat this year after listening to Mark. Greg confirmed my observation that spoons will always put the most fish in the boat.

Agree with all the above.  A couple of us were talking about LOU during one of the breaks and how some of the questions were recent "hot" topics on this site which Paul also mentioned.  In addition to the class, we are very fortunate to have access to a site like this.  Thanks Paul, Greg and Mark for a great class and thanks to all involved with this site.

Yeah, I agree, it was a good course.

It helped in two ways - it helped to confirm/reaffirm some stuff that I've been doing already (so I can keep doing it with confidence). And I learned a few things I had no clue about previously. When I got home, I worked on some of my tackle. I know, spring is still 3 months away, but I need to keep myself busy!

I wanted to thank everyone who purchased raffle tickets for my custom rod during the salmon school. Together, we raised over $500 which LOTSA will use to purchase a lot of prizes for kids in this year's tournament.

Edited by John E Powell