VMC 4X Spark Point Trebles are on blow-out sale at FishUSA.  For the purpose of full disclosure, I am not a representative for FishUSA and no animals were injured bringing you this message.

i just special ordered through fishusa 2 weeks ago for the 4x spark points.  i had to order in multiples of 10 they told me since it was a special order.  so thats what I got, $2.95 a 4pack.  Free ship.  There must not be enough demand for them to carry them.

• 2 weeks later...

I was experimenting with tying up some tournament style ties with 2 single hooks.  I wanted the 2 hooks to point in opposite directions. The problem I was having with the few that I did was that when I went to tighten the second snell the line would twist and the hook would change positions and usually end up with both hooks facing the same way.  I was not using a vise.  Would using a vise eliminate this issue?  Any other ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how tubing between the two hooks would work?

I had some dream weaver flies that had tubing instead of all beads.  I caught fish on the Mtn Dew version. Didn't fish too many others that were built like it.