Sandy Creek Pen Rearing Meeting

Legacy

Volunteers,

It’s that time of year to start preparing for the 2015 Sandy Creek Pen Rearing Project. We will be having our yearly meeting on Saturday March 21, 2015 at 10-12 at the Hamlin Town Hall gym. I am asking that ALL VOLUNTEERS attend this meeting. It is important for a big showing of volunteers so we can begin assigning work party jobs and also to begin scheduling our feeding list. It will also be a chance for new volunteers to introduce themselves to the project.

The meeting will give us a great opportunity to discuss things in an open public forum with all who volunteer for the project.

Topics of discussion will include

·         Review of last year’s project

·         The 2015 project’s timeline

·         the work party schedule

·         job assignments for the upcoming year

·         introduction of the new 5 member board of directors assembled this year

·         problems and/or concerns

·         proposed changes?

We are always in search of new volunteers for the project so if you know of anyone please tell them to email [email protected] and request to join our mailing list.

See you there!

Sandy Creek Pen Rearing Project

• 1 month later...

The returns on these pen salmon are better than any other stocking method, so please get involved any way you can.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

:yes:   Anyone with kids, this is a great way to get the kids away from the TV and do something fun. 

• 2 weeks later...
Volunteers,

It’s that time of year to start preparing for the 2015 Sandy Creek Pen Rearing Project. We will be having our yearly meeting on Saturday March 21, 2015 at 10-12 at the Hamlin Town Hall gym. I am asking that ALL VOLUNTEERS attend this meeting. It is important for a big showing of volunteers so we can begin assigning work party jobs and also to begin scheduling our feeding list. It will also be a chance for new volunteers to introduce themselves to the project.

The meeting will give us a great opportunity to discuss things in an open public forum with all who volunteer for the project.

Topics of discussion will include

·         Review of last year’s project

·         The 2015 project’s timeline

·         the work party schedule

·         job assignments for the upcoming year

·         introduction of the new 5 member board of directors assembled this year

·         problems and/or concerns

·         proposed changes?

We are always in search of new volunteers for the project so if you know of anyone please tell them to email [email protected] and request to join our mailing list.

Follow us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook...nRearingProject

See you there!

Sandy Creek Pen Rearing Project

Is the gym located in the building that sits closest to the street? Just moved to Hamlin and I'm completely unfamiliar with the public buildings. I definitely am looking to participate this year.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yep. It's in the back of the town hall. Across from the hardware store.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United