Wilson Harbor Invitational - The Series Part 1 Video TV show Clip

Here you go guys, we are doing a show from all the video we did at the Wilson Harbor Invitational.

We filmed on several boats and this turned out great.

This will be a 4 part series and Part 1 is up and ready for you to watch, you will need to click the link below

and become a member at the Fishing and Hunting Forum to watch.  Enjoy it is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

http://fishingandhuntingforum.com/showthread.php?3489-Wilson-Harbor-Invitational-The-Series-Part-1-(password-WHI1401)

Awesome video - super professional.

Correct me if I'm wrong but was the last boat in the video a "52' Viking" from Toronto? If so, that's unbelievable!!

Thanks for sharing,

Chris

You are not wrong, Chris! Great guys who definitely have the Tourny bug. Trust me, its a 52 fter but its a speed demon!  

Holy mackerel Vince!!! And just when I thought your fantastic vessel made me salivate....now there's a 52 footer out there!

Wow that's awesome. As always, thanks for the feedback and your superb posts over the years,

Chris

F and H:

It was  tough fishing at the time of the tourney, not many Kings were caught. We caught nine kings while fishing the whole Spring LOC out of Olcott to the Bar, lots of big Lakers though. We saw the 52'er, it was a very fine looking boat. Think it was named the Dangle? We will be at it again this year & it is just around the corner.

Great video, thanks for sharing!

John

Holy mackerel Vince!!! And just when I thought your fantastic vessel made me salivate....now there's a 52 footer out there!

Wow that's awesome. As always, thanks for the feedback and your superb posts over the years,

Chris

Thanks for the kind words, Chris. Whether you want to participate or not, as Rick said being around the "tourny scene" is a blast and you can feel the electricity in the air. My favorite story about the "Big Dangle" or the "Fast lane fishing team" was a June KOTL tourny held out of Whitby at the time. They were penalized and forced to start 30 mins later than everyone else on Sat morning because they were late to the Captains meeting. It was well known that the best concentration of Kings was around Toronto--a pretty fair run from Whitby. At the blast off 99% of the boats were screaming west, but despite being held back 30 mins they arrived at the fishing grounds at the same time as 99% of the boats in the event! Huge diesels in that bad boy! 

Great video!  Makes me ache to get back out there.  After a few years at this, I'm going to try the LOC Tournament and 1k a day this year. Always had the feeling that the sure way "not to catch a fish" was to "have to catch a fish".

You don't give yourself enough credit! You've fished hard for the last few years, and I've seen all the fish you catch on Facebook. One thing I took from Mr. Felluca a long time ago was that fishing tournaments makes you a better fisherman. You will learn a lot more on the days you get your butt handed to you than the days you go out and smoke them. Fishing out of the same port, and doing the same thing, every weekend can put you in a comfort zone.