ELOSTA Tackle Swap and Seminar-March 14, 2015

It is that time of the year again!  The ELOSTA Tackle Swap will be March 14, 2014 at the Brewerton Fire Hall in Brewerton NY.  This is a much bigger venue and it even has a seminar room available.  Doors will open at 9am sharp and be open till 2pm in the afternoon.  There will be food and drink available for purchase from the fire auxiliary.

Pete Lahosky from Primetime Sportfishing will be giving his summer Brown Trout seminar at 11am.  You wont want to miss this!! Pete is one of the Premiere Captains in the eastern basin and Brown Trout is his specialty.  This seminar is free of charge, with your 1.00 dollar donation at the door to get into the Swap.

We still have some available spots if you would like to have a table to sell some of your extra tackle that is just taking up space.  Give Bill Pingle a call and he can take your reservation.  His number is 315 515 8278.

Hope to see you all there!

Brian

Edited by Tall Tails

Hey Brian,

Every year I tell myself I'm gonna make the road trip and head down to your event, but something always comes up.  That date is open right now for me, so I've already added it to my calendar before something else gets in the way again.  :)

Edited by Tim Bromund

• 3 weeks later...

I won't be able to make it this year, but my daughter will be there with my money.  She is excited to spend it and I am equally excited to see what she comes home with - it will be like Christmas when I see her I am sure.  She also said she will teach me what she learns from Captain Pete.