2015 Michigan Stinger Custom Colors

RGahagan

I have been waiting impatiently since September to release these. I can honestly say in almost 10 years of working on new patterns and testing patterns with Michigan Stinger this may have been the most productive set of customs I have ever done up. I didn't get to test the Alty's patterns as much as I would have liked mainly because the other 4 were so hot they never left the rods all July & August!

Enjoy guys and I hope u boat a ton of big kings with them!!

http://www.anglersavenueproshop.com/blog/2015-custom-color-stinger-flashers/

Top 5 are not in chronological order 

Top 5 Stinger Flashers

AA SGH

UV CI Two Face

Black Raptor

Top Secret

Lucky Charm UV

Spin Doctors

White blade Double Slick UV

White Blade UV Black Dots

Kevin's Girlfriend

AA SGH

Lucky Charm UV

Also for the past two years I did extremely well on Pro King flashers and last year I had a few that were HOT!

Pro King Flshers

Blue Barracuda RGV

Dragon Slayer

Chin Music (Chrome)

Chin Music RGV (Chrome)

Charlie's Special

I would not buy anything from Michigan stingers. I would drop a nice colored spoon down and pull up a silver spoon ! The freaking paint falls off. I spoke with 2 of stingers representatives and the first o e told me he had no knowledge of any paint issues. A week later I spoke with another rep and told him I have a dozen stingers that the paint is coming off or has toatally came off and this guy told me they have had a problem for years and they were still trying to solve the paint issue. Then he offered to re paint them for $2 each plus shipping ! He said if a spoon has caught a fish then the spoons doesn't owe me anything! Haha. I think you should stand behind your product . Junk spoons and terrible customer service and they don't care! Just my 2¢

• 2 weeks later...

I have had the same problem with stingers loosing the paint off and you call them to complain they give u no one else has had a problem, this is the first complaint you will have to send them to us then they take two months to get them back to u. The spoons do work just wish my hard earn money went further buying them and having them last more than a day fishing. They Need to learn how the other spoons makers are keeping there paint onpost-143281-14241015820886_thumb.jpgpost-143281-14241016031962_thumb.jpg

Kchampney

Glad I stick to the old school stuff. Some of my spoons are almost as old as I am. Seriously, that does hurt given the price we pay for equipment. Need to spend your dollars with some other manufacturers that stand behind their products.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have many stingers that look like yours! I switched to Dreamweaver spoons and I am very happy with then. Love the super slims and much cheaper I must add. I have spoons that I still use that are 20 + years old and still have paint on them.So you can understand my frustration when I was told by Michigan's rep that if I caught a fish on it the spoon owes me nothing!! Think these people are sniffing the paint!

Well it does suck that the paint on a $5-6 dollar spoon doesn't last a week of fishing, before you know it your pulling a all silver spoon. We used to fish the western basin of Erie, I thought at first it was my bad luck to pick bogus spoons. The hot spoons for us were chicken wing and mass confusion after 3 days of catching eyes they all were silver and copper colored. I took them back to The Happy Hooker bait shop and he replaced them no questions asked, naturally the paint stayed on for a day but now I have a bunch that are silver on silver or silver on copper. I got some powder paint in purple, orange, chartreuse,yellow and did the best I could with them, they don't work as well as the air brush colors from the factory, but I'm not fishing Erie with them. I did catch a few eyes with my paint job and they look as good or bad as the day I painted them, I won't be buying any stinger spoons till they do something with their paint program. I buy from I think the guy is R&R tackle his walleye spoons are awesome, and he is doing the super slim spoon again!!! I think they are second to none for eyes and trout. Well at least I'm not the only guy who got poorly painted stinger spoons. I think they do it purposely, they know it's a issue but do nothing to fix it, just buy more??!!!

I too hate peeling paint off brand new lures.  A few years ago I tried the Flintstone spoons with the tough gloss finish.  I have to say they are the best at paint retention.  This pic is a few of my favorites that I routinely run for 3 - 4 years and as you can see very little paint loss. 

IMG_0369_zpsvgpzmxur.jpg