Hemlock/Canadice Permit?

fmrdd0331

Do we still need to acquire a permit to fish on hemlock or canadice from Rochester?

I bought some publications that are a few years old and thought I heard you didn't need one anymore.  Might try to target lakers on either one of the lakes once my hummingbird 55 comes in.  Any info would be appreciated.

No more FREE and easily obtainable permits right there at the kiosk 24/7, 365 day.....? Yay! What a pain in the ...... that was!...... :shake:     Lol.........Really only if you were trying to access the waters and did not have a car to get to the PARK AT THE NORTH END OF HEMLOCK...... :P

Just got in from Canadice. A good 8 inches of ice in laker waters. Some snow on the ice, but a pretty easy drag out.

Lost 1 at the hole, but iced 3; all were released to fight another fight.

Would be quiet for awhile, and then it would turn to this, with multiple chasers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-151005-14227384952939_thumb.jpg

Edited by JJBat150

I'm really looking forward to trying it on both lakes soon for the first time.  I", going to print out the access directions from the DEC and try some tube jigs deep when I get my flasher this coming week now that I don't have to wait for that permit.  Can't wait