43"x23" tiger through the ice

I've been putting most of my time on the ice chasing tigers. After over 100 hours, and weening through smaller fish, this beauty was looking up at me from beneath the ice. Was a heck of a fight with 8-9 runs and several attempts to get it turned up the hole. I had the fish out of the water for only about a minute for quick measurements and a picture. Then back she went. I'm a firm believer in C&R. The fish was caught 1/15/15, and now its on to find the 50" as I know there in this body of water.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-154569-14228208826768_thumb.jpg

I wish I didn't have the dark shirt on to better bring out the markings on the fish. But, I was alone and getting a picture was a chore in its self. I'm control my Sony.action cam on my phone with my right hand. That's why I have the fish supported with my legs lol.

Is the sony action cam easy to use? I have a go pro and it drives me nuts at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

So far I love it. As long as you keep it semi warm, the battery will last. You download an app and can control it from a smart phone. Or manually on the camera. Pic quality is a touch better than the gopro I think.

go pro also has a phone app

yeah,i know. After a lot of monkeying around i thought i had it knocked. I would catch one,film it with the go pro,put it on my phone and grab some screen shots. Last time i used it i got the message "no go pro found". Doh! Pos rests in peace at the bottom of otisco lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United