Big bay Oneida access on foot?

boho607

I'm looking for an access point for my first time on big bay. Today I fished out of Oneida shores county park launch only landing one small perch I released to catch another day. Everyone I spoke to on the ice seemed to be having a slow day as well. I'm looking to go to big bay but cannot find any access points on a map. I heard there's a bar you can pay for parking and I also heard there's some sort of drainage pipe owned by the town that people access. Anyone know the name of the bar or address to one of these access points? I just started ice fishing and heard big bay can get crowded on the weekends but can also produce some nice panfish so I want to try it out tomorrow if the weather is manageable. Thanks for any help or suggestions for an ice newbie.

turn on kellar rd off of rte 37.  kangaroo storage $3 parking.  you walk down the rd near where you park, walk by the bar, and go in-between some houses down a slight hill and there's the drain pipe and you will see the mob fishing out there