Sold / Closed 1999 Penn Yan 255 Intruder 26 ft Hardtop

MikeyP

I am putting this up to gauge any interest. I bought a larger vessel and I'm going to be selling my 1999 Penn Yan Intruder 26 ft.Hardtop which is in excellent condition.Trailer comes with package. It has a 5.7L EFI 260 HP engine (Just start and go. No priming) and Bravo 3 outdrive. The engine has around 400 original hours. ( I would have to check the hourmeter for exact hours) The reason for the low hours is because the boat was dry stored at Mike's Marina by the original owner for 7 years. It was put back in commission in the fall of 2012 and I bought in May of 2013. Clear Title in hand. I only used non ethanol fuel since owning it. Mike's Marina will be listing the boat for me. The list of equipment is as follows:

2 Cannon Mag 5 HS downriggers with 60 inch extendable booms.

2 48 inch Cannon tracks and 2 Traxstech adjustable rod holders for dipsy divers (plenty of room to add more as needed or add more downriggers on the tracks)

1 Big Jon center rod holder used for copper

Furuno FCV 620 FF with transom mount transducer (50/200 frequency)

New Garmin GPS/Chartplotter

New Fish Hawk X4D with probe

New Standard Horizon VHF with instant distress signal and GPS

New Stereo MP3 and CD system

Planer board reels on Hardtop

Rocket launcher

Trim Tabs

Washdown system

New Sitex SP 110 auto pilot that works fantastic. (Can't fish without it!)

Electric Windlass and spotlight

Cockpit spreader lights

Drop curtain

Porta potty with dockside pumpout. (We never used it)

Trailer

Probably a few more minor things that I can't recall at the moment. Lol.

Mike at Mike's Marina has done all the maintenance and installations of equipment on the boat and knows the boat inside and out. I had him check the stringers and weep holes this past fall before the boat was put away and he told me all the stringers were dry. I'm going to have him re-epoxy the weep holes again as a pre-caution anyway before putting it back into the water this spring. I had an extensive marine survey and sea trial done in 2013 by Ira from Digital Marine Services when I bought the boat and I have a copy of the survey. You are welcome to do your own survey at your expense. The boat has been moored at Wright's Landing on Blue Dock # 38 the past 2 years for those of you who might have seen it. The boat is presently stored in a barn at Mike's Marina. Pm me here for any more details or contact Mike at Mike's Marina for anymore details as he will be listing the boat for me. I do not presently have any pics of the boat because i didn't have any intention of selling it, but I had an opportunity to buy a bigger boat a few weeks ago and decided to do it. Mike might have a few pictures of it since I bought it from him. It would probably be best to contact him at 315-963-3119 and he could possibly send a pic or 2, but also show it to you in person if interested. I will be listing the boat for 19,500 or reasonable offer because of trailer, newer equipment, condition and extremely low hours. Just add your tackle and she is ready to go. Thanks for any interest.

Edited by MikeyP

Hey Bound. I will email him with your phone number. He might be difficult to get a hold of right now. What is your name? Is there anything I can tell you? What is a good time to call you tomorrow?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm sure once you get some pictures of this rig on this site it will generate quite a bit of interest. Late model Penn Yans are hard to find. Good luck with your Mike, can't wait to fish out of your new ride. COME ON SPRING!!!

• 1 month later...