Twinkies!

Tank

Hello all,

I recently put an order in to Attomik for individual 3 packs of Twinkie teaser heads (to make my own rigs)  only to find out they no longer sell them that way (not bashing, I love Tom's products).

BUT, I cannot find anyone that sells just the Twinkie heads. Everything I have found has been whole twinkie meat rigs or nothing.

Does anyone know where I can get JUST the twinkie heads all made up? NOT just the bullet heads but the heads and skirts all made up.  Thanks!!  -Tank

Thanks Ed, but I have been to this site and cannot find JUST the made up Twinkie heads alone. They seem to only come with the entire setup of Twinkie heads, line, meat head, and hooks. I want JUST the Twinkie heads. BTW I have seen DW"s "meatless teasers" as well but they only have 3 colors and are nothing like the quality of Attomik. Thanks, -Tank

Try plastic squids. They don't fall apart and are cheap. Big weenie uses them on a lot of their rigs they sell.

They may work but the Twinkie  can be " bloused " out giving them a pulsing like action that the squids  do not have ........... don't forget you can also run the heads bare and by changing your leader length change the action..

Thanks guys, I had a call into him as well and the answer is "no" they do not sell the Twinkie heads separately.

Almost everyone who makes and sells Twinkie cut bait rigs sells the bullet heads, crimps and bead chain swivels but NOT the mylar skirts for the twinkies...so if anyone knows where I can get the skirts I would make my own. Thanks in advance!

Btw..not a bad idea on the squids but I really want to use Twinkies. -Tank

Yeah, good idea but flies are tied differently and are much larger. Anyway, I found some in great colors (glows) made by Rapture trolling flies at this website for anyone who needs it.   http://www.captainsreports.net/tackleshop/Rapture-Trolling-Flies/Rapture-Meat-Rig-Teasers thanks for the responses! -Tank

Poseidonflies.com and dreamweaver sell just the twinkies rigged with a swivel at each end. I think that is what you're looking for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hello all,

I recently put an order in to Attomik for individual 3 packs of Twinkie teaser heads (to make my own rigs) only to find out they no longer sell them that way (not bashing, I love Tom's products).

BUT, I cannot find anyone that sells just the Twinkie heads. Everything I have found has been whole twinkie meat rigs or nothing.

Does anyone know where I can get JUST the twinkie heads all made up? NOT just the bullet heads but the heads and skirts all made up. Thanks!! -Tank

You have a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

final fight-

when "pegging" place a small bead between "peg" and the squid or fly. As for spacing I space mine 12" - 16" apart depending on overall length of twinky harness and first one is placed 24" for bait head. 

you can play with how many, spacing, color combos with the teasers - possibilities are endless.

Fish hunter -yes big weenie makes alot of nice whole and cut bait rigs!!!!!

final added note sometimes just a clean bait head (non twinky rigged) either behind an attractor or simply just behind a dispey diver with no attractor is deadly.