coyote attack

BSmaster

IMHO It's a lot easier to talk about killing yotes than it is to do it with any kind of consistency. Eastern coyotes are a lot smarter than people give them credit for and more important than most people realize too.

But it's cool when we throw an arrow through it? We are all hunters. Kill as many as you can but it's awesome having them around.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Awesome respect for that animal but I also know that we will not easily remove any animal that is on the highly adaptable list. So when I say kill them all, I feel that we will have as much success as I will in becoming perfect - yet still I strive for it.

We are a long way from hurting the yote's survivability. Kill em all = means get the ones you can. I let you know when to let up.

Went calling at dusk. If it wasn't for snowmobile tracks I couldn't have walked to where I wanted to hunt. Apparently the yotes think the same, had tracks (and bloody pee) of a hot female and a good size male on the same tracks I walked in on. No shots, didn't see a thing.

The group I run dogs with in the southern tier took the weekend off last weekend, don't remember that happening in the past. Deeeeeep snow isn't a plus for anything.

Chas0218, I'm not signed up for the app that messages go to so I'm not sure what you PM'd me other than the subject. I run with the York genneseo guys in Mt Morris, Groveland , Perry etc.