Cottage Rental Cayuga

Hey Guys,

I am looking possibly to rent a cottage for a week this summer on Seneca or preferrable Cayuga since my wife currently attends Ithaca College and has summer classes this year (closer drive to college). I would like the cottage to have a boat lift to get my boat out of the rough waves if there was bad weather not a deal breaker if it did not have one but would be nice.  I also have kids so rock cliff access to the lake is not an option.  Any one know someone or have a cottage that would or does rent for weeks at a time?  I have looked on the VRBO site just thought sometimes word of mouth is better than random web sights.  My family is respectful and would not trash the place no late night loud parties or such, you get the drift.  We are just trying to take a summer week long vacation while the wife finishes her Masters at Ithaca college.  Gotta stay home for vacation this year she is in a full time Masters Program that runs straight through summer.  Me and my boys wanna fish and enjoy the lakes!!  Any one got any leads they can PM me.

Thanks,

Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...

Fingerlakespremierproperties.com We used them years ago, you pay a bit more but worth the professionalism, cleanliness and if a problem arises they are quick to rectify.