Seneca

Hows the weather out in your neck of the woods?

Snow up the pooper out here.

Anyway I was hoping to get out on Seneca for Landlocks for three days this weekend.

Ramp at the south end locked up?

How about the Tagonauk (sp) on Cayuga?

Thanks for any help.

Glen

Glen,

Pretty bad out here and worse for the weekend. Bubbler at T-falls has been marginal. Not sure what the situation at the Village launch in Watkins is like. I have not even tried going out yet this winter. Should start to turn around soon (sick of ice fishing...)

Thing about the launches that worries me is that if when you drag the trailer out, water drips off the trailer, freezes and therefor you can not get your boat out later. If I had a winch or someone I Knew would be around then i would definitley consider it.  I just don't want to call AAA to get me off the launch.  Maybe kitty litter or tubesand would help too.

Fathobbit, that is an awesome pic of the cliffs.  You should frame that. 

Thing about the launches that worries me is that if when you drag the trailer out, water drips off the trailer, freezes and therefor you can not get your boat out later. If I had a winch or someone I Knew would be around then i would definitley consider it.  I just don't want to call AAA to get me off the launch.  Maybe kitty litter or tubesand would help too.

Fathobbit, that is an awesome pic of the cliffs.  You should frame that. 

a couple bags of play sand do the trick. harmless to the lake, cheap, and easy to throw in the rig.