Getting the itch

Hey guys and gals... Haven't posted in a while but wanted to bring you up to speed on a few things... Haven't been on the lakes at all this winter other than ice fishing and really looking forward to getting back out there.. Finger Lakes Trolling Association held there annual awards banquet 2 weeks ago at Mura Bella's in Montour Falls.. It was a great banquet with great food and hospitality provided by Mura Bella's... Iron Duke crew brought home another championship this year and we are getting ready for this coming year as we speak. Finger Lakes Trolling Association annual Fisherman's Flea Market will be March 29th at the Community Center at Clute Park in Watkins Glen if your looking for some great deals on new and used trolling equipment this is the place to be.... If you are looking at Joining the Finger Lakes Trolling Association this year let me know or PM me and I will email you all the info you need to join, always looking for some more fisherman to join and make the competition even better.. Hope to see you all soon and really hoping to be back on the water sooner than later. ..

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148405-14241801368129_thumb.jpg

Congratulations again Mike! That was a great season for you. We will be out there trying to keep up with you. Great group of guys to fish with, looking forward to April.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congrats. Did Mclovin. Aka Jim Vogel Win anything for. BIggest landlocked ?

Thanks guys... Cant wait the cabin fever is killing me... Before we know it the National Lake Trout Derby will be upon us

Mike

Nobody ever told him he won anything I just told him he was very suprisrd

If he doesn't recieve a news letter via email which he should have him send me an email address so I can make sure he gets one if he plans on renewing his membership

Mike

WTG Mike :yes:  I got my entry ticket a few days ago for the Trout derby (#35) :lol: .....looking out my window I'm wondering if the snow will still be here then though :) Les

Edited by Sk8man

WTG Mike :yes: I got my entry ticket a few days ago for the Trout derby (#35) :lol: .....looking out my window I'm wondering if the snow will still be here then though :) Les

Hey Less thank you, I got mine too a few weeks ago... I believe this will be my 27th or 28th Lake Trout Derby in a row for me it may be a few more ... All in All im ready and also ready for spring...

Mike

I missed one or two derbies when I was overseas (military) in the mid sixties but I've hit nearly all the derbies since then :)  and it is the high point of fishing each year for me as well as my son (fishing partner).And yes....before anyone says something...if I had been more daring I could have had a T Rex for a pet :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

I missed one or two derbies when I was overseas (military) in the mid sixties but I've hit nearly all the derbies since then :) and it is the high point of fishing each year for me as well as my son (fishing partner).

Most definitely always was with my father and I also.. To me its more about the camaraderie than anything. .. Yes it would be nice to win something but the memories that you make with friends and family just spending time on the boat is well worth it to me

Mike

I believe we all have that itch Mike. I'm ready to go. Hope to get an opportunity to do some fishing with you again. Maybe earlier in the year when the fishing is a little better. Congrats to the Iron Duke team.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I believe we all have that itch Mike. I'm ready to go. Hope to get an opportunity to do some fishing with you again. Maybe earlier in the year when the fishing is a little better. Congrats to the Iron Duke team.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Definitely for sure Brent

Mike

Edited by Iron Duke