Wanted Black/purple Honeybee stinger spoons

Hello I been searching for some vintage black/purple stinger spoons.  I'm not sure what sizes they came in but the size I am looking for is under 3".  I've found many colors just not this one!  An old man that taught me how to fish had a ton of them, seems I would have found this color by now.  hopefully I'm thinking of the same maker.

Edited by vogel451

I take some of the colors that I don't use much and paint them to what is working. I usually paint a few all white and/or all black and tape them as needed. The cup is usually white or I leave it as it came out of the package. That goes with any spoon blank that I like to run. Black & purple is easy to repaint.

Fishy Business has the LARGEST assortment of honeybee lures around. I believe they have more than tamiron does. The reason why I say that is he placed an order last year and hasn't got the order yet. Call or stop by Fishy Business on Keuka Lake.

• 4 months later...

After looking at web site ,I believe Fishy Business has a very good selection of the size 2,3 that aren't listed on the web site. Stop by or call and they will see how they can help you fill your needs. Thank you and good fishing.

Jim.... I'm happy to buy from you. Being a former Rochester Resident, Jim tapped into the Lake Ontario sportfishing scene years ago. He used knowledge from Rochester Captains to develop patterns that still put slime in the bottom of our boats.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fishy:

I certainly don't mind fishermen buying from your store or any other store! If you have stock that we are currently out of, I certainly recommend that people contact you.

Our stock in #2s are far more extensive than you can imagine and the #3s will be produced this fall in mostly new SKUs as we update our inventory to reflect the change in Water clarity. Silver, copper, and gold will be featured. Also we will be converting our hammered finished to Small HEX patterns.

In the meantime, I wish you loads of success and thank you for pushing our products and filling some voids as we gear up. /Jim Martino