Ft. Lauderdale Charters?

I have a good guy out of West Palm if you want to make a short trip. He's crushing big Mahi right now. The Gulf Stream is only about 3 miles offshore from West Palm. I just fished Wed out of Marathon and would also suggest that guy, he was awesome also. Look up Reel Intense Sportfishing with Cpt. Weston Russell out of West Palm and Angling Adventures with Rich Smith out of Marathon. They are the right guys, if you don't want to drive, they will have friends in your area to suggest. If you're here, I hope you brought a jacket. I camped last night and had to give up at 9pm because it was too cold and windy to stand outside and drink beer. Had I know I would have brought my ice fishing gear with me.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fishing headquarters in ft.lauderdale is very good. We went fishing three straight days. They have a fleet of boats. Fifty footers. We had a different boat each day and all three were very good. The gulf stream is a half mile off shore in lauderdale. You catch your bait for the first thirty minutes. They fly kites and long line. Mahi.amberjack. cuda.bill fish. I wish we had gone out to the bahamas. Thats one of the trips they offer. All the captians said you get alot of fish on that trip. They also have a 100' party boat that goes out a couple times a day. The docks are very cool. One block off the strip. Bars beaches and bikinis. Hard to take all those distractions when your tring to fish.

I've always just went down to the docks and found the best deal in FLD.Florida fishing seems to never let me down but I did get skunked 2 years ago on a snapper head boat. No commercial fishing keeps it healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by edwardvh1

There is a 3 or 4 boat firm out of Pompano called Bolo that can be booked for $99 per fisherman. They have a website at 99sportfish.com or something similar ( google will probably find it with this phrase). Real good if it is just you or you and one friend to fill a boat.