Shout out to A-Tom-Mik - great customer service

momay4000

Guys/gals,

I always like to support local companies and have spent many a dollar at A-Tom-Mik over the years. I'm sure you all know that A-Tom-Mik's quality is second to none but what sets them apart is owner Tom Allen's customer service. Recently, I PM'ed Mr. Allen regarding a delay in an order and he immediately wrote me back and shipped the order that day. He also through in the clear plastic tubing to use along with bulk rattles that I purchased.

After receiving it in the mail today, to my surprise there was a few extra complementary goodies in the box for the inconvenience. Ladies/gents this is not the first time that Tom has done this.

These are the companies to support - make sure you check out his website for yourself and pick up something along the way.

Thanks again Tom,

Chris

Disclaimer - blah, blah, blah.....but I am in no way affiliated financially or through sponsorship with Atomik. I just love his products and service

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments !!! I have been wanting to address a situation for a while now and its my web-site, hopefully this message gets around.

I am in my 14th year of this business called A-TOM-MIK, its been a great ride and my goal is to carry on.

My site needs updating and a new look at navigation badly and I will be addressing just that in the coming months. A new re-furbished site is in the works, a lot less SKU's and a more manageable look. The site brings in a fair amount of income for me (THANKS TO ALL FOR THE MANY YEARS OF FOLLOWING) so it is worthy of upgrading.   

Keeping product stocked is a chore, staying conscious of inventory never ends, and most anglers have never met a more "non inventory conscious" person than me. If the perch are in come fall or the sunfish come winter and god-forbid if there are any Kings hanging out in front of Oswego.... Cause I'm there.... and trust me when I say I realize its not fair to you all, but its my drug, and my addiction in naive.

So..... as my business stands now as a whole I have people who do just about everything, 6 people total keeping my little kingdom afloat. The new site will be easy to have someone take care of and ship orders more promptly. This so you don't have to drop me an e mail or a text and say "Tom, get off your chit"

I burned out my old web designer with all the custom items I had her adding monthly and changing things continually. I apologize up front for the many popular items I will be deleting as the percentage of profit points in this business are so staggering low it actually cost $$$ to stay in business selling some items. I plan on letting all those entities who are willing to work on rather low profits to have at it.

Thanks again for the comments and I hope the new site rewards everyone with better shipping policies.

Tom

I continue to buy stuff from tom year in and year out for a couple of reasons. 1. Quality products 2. Great customer service. 3. He is one of us. 4. He donates to tournies all over the lake. 5. He gives back to the great fishery. 6. They money spent is going to a NY company.